We offer a comprehensive service on all aspects of conveyancing – residential, investment and commercial. Our Conveyancing Department provides an extensive range of services to private and corporate clients who are engaged in selling, leasing or developing property.
We advise in relation to:
- purchase and sale of houses
- investment and tax incentive properties
- boundary issues
- planning and environmental issues
- leases and trusts
- family property arrangements
- acquisition and sale of licensed premises
- hotels and leisure centres
- building agreements
- all aspects of conveyancing in relation to agricultural property to include purchase and sale of farms, grazing agreements and farm leases
Acquisition and Disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial and Investment properties.
Commercial Leasing and Letting Agreements for Commercial and Investment Property.
Acquisition and Disposal of Licensed Premises to include the transfer of licences and all licensing applications required for the carrying on of the licensing trade.
Acquisition and Disposal of Agricultural property to include the purchase and sale of milk quotas, farm retirement, transfers to young trained farmers, single payment scheme, installation aid Scheme for young farmers, forestry grants, farm leases and grazing agreements.