At Wolfe & Co. LLP we have a team dedicated to the area of drafting Wills and administering estates.
Our Solicitors have extensive knowledge and experience in these areas. We offer practical advice in making Wills to include estate management, tax planning, and appointment of guardians.
We recognise the special significance that the making of a Will has for our clients. We are aware that some clients are unfamiliar with many of the legal implications involved and we facilitate full, frank and informed discussions on all aspects. We place particular emphasis on a constructive approach to family requirements and to minimising potential disputes.
We deal with all aspects of administering estates whether that person has died with or without having made a Will.
In addition, our services include:-
- Estate planning and Will drafting
- Powers of Attorney including Enduring Powers of Attorney
- All tax and financial issues arising in administration of estates
- Creation of trusts and trust administration
- Deeds of Family Arrangement
- Contentious and non contentious trust and probate issues
- Wards of Court Applications
Our Probate team does its very best to ensure that all matters proceed as quickly as possible.
For more information, please see the article entitled “Why Make a Will?” on our Free Insights page.